3/11/10

Wool N Cotton Shop GoneGreen & Sneak PinkPeek!


And so, I said to her, "Honey, you just gotta get outta here and take a break". 

"Well, I tell you, she gathered up her Wool N Cotton, and lickety split her seams, she was outta there."

"Then as soon as she Split, I was gatherin up the Green Stuff".

"Yep,  Sugar, I was like a Leprechaun...if you can picture that...in a Clover Patch".



It's a 'Lucky Charm Sale' at the Wool N Cotton Shop. 
For those of you who are new to CollectInTexas Gal, the Wool N Cotton Shop is my friend Judith Lester's Shop where this GRIT loves to work a relief shift everyonce in awhile.
There's always something fun going on there with the Friday Sit N Knitters or Whatevers, or the West Texas Happy Hookers, and for sure the Yarn Spinners. 
 It is a gathering place for more than Wool N Cotton.
It's a place where 'Blarney Is Spoken' with a Texas Twang...except for Judith.  She speaks YankeeBlarney!

 
I must tell you that Judith's favorite color is PINK. 

Can you belive that?  Another Pinkie! 

So it worked out 'Perfectly Pink' for this GRIT to give Ya'll a Peek at my Pink for Pink Saturday.

Now, Ya'll KNOW this GRIT is 'Full of Blarney' and loves  the search for all things collectible and pink.
So, look around in this post and you'll see a 'Hint of Pink' made by me!

See ya'll on Pink Saturday!

PS...It's PolkaDot!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/11/2010

    I'd love to pull up a chair with the Friday knitters! Love that vintage picture. Just the way I dress to do my knitting. How 'bout you?! LOL!

    The mosiac is soo springy-looking. Especially nice to see on this rainy grey day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the pink, but I like the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'morn, Sue ~ What a precious vintage picture. GREEN! PINK! my only colors in life ... enjoyed my visit & the green's.

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, New Braunfels WE LOVE!!! It is a beautiful town, the buildings are magnificent & we so enjoyed our fabulous visit there. I keep trying to talk my brother into moving to there, or San Antonio ... The people in NB were so welcoming & delightful also. TY for sharing this with me today. We love history ..... I post a lot of it.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green mosaic, everything is gorgeous. Wish I lived close to join in all the fun.
    Happy Weekend.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy abou the GREENS and those sweet vintage illustrations (you are right!) I absolutely love! See you tomorrow on Pink Saturday! Hugs, Coralie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.