9/3/14

Business 'SMART' Card

Modella is no dummy!
Together we have come up with a solution to running out of
business cards at sales events.
It's a win win deal with saving on printing, on cards, and on time...
which makes it FREE Advertising.
This weekend, instead of wearing 'Vintage Inspired Jewelry', Modella is going to wear the
Business 'SMART' Card.
Just as before, she will work the crowd at the
First Saturday Event Sale at The Chicken Farm Art Center
without a single complaint about what is predicted to be a hot September Day!
On second thought, there might be room for a button necklace.
Two more days of getting ready for
First Saturday In September
The Chicken Farm Art Center, San Angelo, Texas
10 am to 5 pm
 
BTW...this post is all about FREE Advertising!
'SMART' Business Card, huh?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sue - great idea for Modella .. and then good luck for the weekend .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary...I'm hoping the day will be nice and not too hot. Couldn't do it without Modella!

      Delete
  2. She might need an accessorized hat to beat the heat. No matter what, she looks sharp. Have fun and good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about the hat. I'll have to look into that! This is my first time to have my own booth and tent...it's been fun getting ready and I'm looking forward to a fun day.

      Delete
  3. That is very clever. I grab business cards all the time and then toss them later when I think, eh - I don't need this. But a photo on a phone rarely gets deleted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing, Wendy! You just confirmed my reasoning behind the 'Smart' Business Card. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.