9/27/14

Eager For Something New To Happen

When I start thinking about and looking for a 'different something', I pretty much know it is time to 'FINISH UP' whatever I am currently doing...'OverDoing' most likely.  

Why is that?  I think it's a curse!  Probably it has to do with my Astrological sign.  Take a look at my Horoscope for today.

Sep 27, 2014...Aquarius (change)...An inspirational person enters your life today, presenting you with an intriguing opportunity.  You could be so eager for something new to happen that you start dreaming about all the possibilities without considering the practicalities involved..  Be patient and try not to prematurely jump to any extreme conclusions. 

Nailed me, huh?  There was a time I would dismiss this 'Starry' sign and listen to the Inner Voice of my Mother.  "Sue, finish what you start and settle in on one thing at a time."  Thank-you, Mother.  That advice has served me well and made me a 'Finisher'....eventually. 
September has been a month of working through the 4R's of my Fiber Bucket List with the intention of having some new items for my Booth.  Yep, almost a whole month of focusing on FINISHING.  Just not ONE thing at a TIME! 

I hope the 'Inspirational Person' coming into my life today is an Aquarian, too!
They will understand when I say,
"I am being patient and trying not to prematurely jump on any extreme changes,
at least for the four days left in September." 
I am still listening to my Inner Voice. 
Mother was practical, patient and never extreme.
She was an Aquarian, too!
Linking to
Beverly's How Sweet The Sound Pink Saturday

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like me and my genealogy research.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too. It has been calling me to get back to it! It has been long enough and I need a break from my Fiber Bucket. So many Buckets to fill, huh?

      Delete
  2. Hi Sue, You are a better person than me. I am terrible at finishing projects. I am a Libra and maybe I need to look at my horoscope today. maybe it will motivate me to finish some projects. HA!

    It looks like your creativeness is making some awesome things for your sale. I am loving the colors.

    Beverly and I said goodbye this morning. We will be leaving from our son's home in the morning. It was so much fun to be together for a couple of days.

    Have a great week and follow your mom's advice.
    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are making me feel so much better. I thought I was probably the only one who doesn't finish stuff...at least from starting. So neat that you were at Beverly's for this Pink Saturday. What special friends you two are.

      Delete
  3. You are a thinker. Would never have thought of using my horoscope to associate with my post. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The probably with being a 'Thinker' is being an 'Over Thinker'. That usually gets me in over my head. You certainly can go with my idea of using your Horoscope for a post. I'm sure the stars will be favorable for you.

      Delete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.