9/5/14

One Can Never OverDo Thank-you

For myself I am an optimist...it does not seem to be much use to be anything else.  Winston Churchill 

And so, with that 'Optimistic Attitude', it makes sense to carry on with a motto learned years ago as a girl scout...'Be Prepared'.

Pairing together the 'Be Prepared' motto with 3 of my 4R's Bucket List... Recycle, Repurpose and Renew...serves to reinforce my 'Optimistic Attitude' for the 4th 'R'.  RESALE
 
It doesn't hurt a thing to be overly optimistic in preparing for the sales I hope will happen at the First Saturday In September Sale at The Chicken Farm Art Center.  Making the 'Thank-You Bags' recycled, repurposed and renewed my collection of YoYo's, Buttons, Tissue, Mailing Labels, Stamping supplies, and a roll of Black Ribbon.   Brown paper bags are cheap at the dollar store...40 for a dollar...I got to use my cool scalloped edge cutting scissors, and put the earlier coupon savings bag of hot glue sticks to good use.
Besides, 'One can never OverDo THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue .. good luck tomorrow - hope all goes well and you sell loads. Those Thank You bags are great .. clever and appropriate for all the customers you'll be getting - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you sell out and run out of bags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.