9/23/14

Roll Call...SUE...Absent on Blog...Present in Studio

Presently immersed in 4R Bucket List Phase III.
It is NOT that I haven't been working my Multi-Tasking Selfie so hard that I didn't have time to Blog Post.  It's just that I didn't really have any of the dozen or so projects far enough along to share.  After reorganizing and resetting stations for Phase III 'All-In Fiber' projects, I made an 'All-In Sampler' prototype.  That station is now ready for production.
In Progress...All-In Samplers destined to be Pendants, Pins, Mini Wall Hangers...
not sure yet!
I am sure about one thing...Tatting is Fun...I don't even mind 'Practicing' when the pieces can be used...like in this Grandmother's Flower Garden Sampler. 
 
Here are the 'All-In Fibers' used in these pieces:
~Aida Cloth
~Scrap of Grandmothers Flower Garden Quilt
~Vintage Lace
~Embroidery Threads
~Buttons and Beads
~Blue Crochet Thread
~Tatted Lace...by ME

The Tatted Pendant is destined to hang around my neck.  I am working on the strap/chain. 

Crazy, huh?

6 comments:

  1. Love how you are putting the buttons on your quilt creations. Love your fall header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. I certainly have enough buttons to use on every thing I can think of. They are beginning to dwindle a bit...that's a good thing. I love this fall header, too. It was a quilt I machine quilted for a customer last year. I sure wanted to keep it. Photos are the next best thing.

      Delete
  2. I've been sitting here admiring the color combinations and the arrangement of bits and pieces, and following that little blue tatting trail from button to bead when I realized I haven't commented. You have such a gift. And PS, I like your fall header too -- another work of art in Sue-Style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Wendy. Isn't it amazing what bits of this and that can turn into? I'm having fun using up those bits and pieces. Sue-Style...I'll have to remember that.

      Delete
  3. You are making some very beautiful items! I enjoy the pictures of your work.

    Hugs,
    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Kathy. The pictures serve dual purposes. They are a record of what I have made, and they make good conversation for posts. Nice of you to visit.

      Delete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.